Getting involved in a small group is a great way to connect through the week with your church family. Small groups meet at church or at the group leader's home once a week or twice a month to fellowship, pray, and study God's Word. Right now, our various small groups are participating in the following studies:
- James by Francis Chan
- The Book of Acts — Beginnings of the Church!
- Texts on Dynamics of Prayer
- Lord, I Want to Know You – Names of God
- The book of Genesis—Looking at God's beginning work
- The Essentials of Effective Prayer—Women's Bible Study
Please contact the church office at email@example.com or 419-874-3546 if you would like more information about how to join in or host a small group.